terça-feira, fevereiro 27, 2007

where to...

Nina Simone Sinnerman

Sinnerman where you gunna run toSinnerman where you gunna run toWhere you gunna run toAll on that dayWell I run to the rockPlease hide me I run to the rockPlease hide me I run to the rockPlease hide me lordAll on that dayWell the rock cried outI cant hide you the rock cried outI cant hide you the rock cried outI aint gunna hide you godAll on that dayI said rock whats a matter with you rockDont you see I need you rockDont let downAll on that daySo I run to the riverIt was bleedin I run to the seaIt was bleedin I run to the seaIt was bleedin all on that daySo I run to the river it was boilinI run to the sea it was boilinI run to the sea it was boilinAll on that daySo I run to the lordPlease help me lordDont you see me prayinDont you see me down here prayinBut the lord saidGo to the devilThe lord saidGo to the devilHe said go to the devilAll on that daySo I ran to the devilHe was waitingI ran to the devil he was waitingI ran to the devil he was waitingAll on that dayOh yeahOh I run to the riverIt was boilin I run to the seaIt was boilin I run to the seaIt was boilin all on that daySo I ran to the lordI said lord hide mePlease hide mePlease help meAll on that daySaid God where were youWhen you are old and prayinLord lord hear me prayinLord lord hear me prayinLord lord hear me prayinAll on that daySinnerman you oughta be prayinOughta be prayin sinnermanOughta be prayin all on that day